Velocetec are seeking an experienced inspector to join our team that is driven by the on-time delivery of high-quality components. Experience in a fast-paced motorsport or similar menvironment would be hugely beneficial.
The right candidate will ideally be well versed in the use of a portable CMM, both hard probing and laser-scanning function, Autodesk’s PowerInspect software and experienced using a variety of manual tools and methods to ensure the quality of all components. A good understanding of GD&T manufacturing methods and problem-solving mentality will be beneficial.
Being a part of a small but growing team, you will need a strong team mentality and the drive and confidence to work alone.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all components are manufactured within customer specifications
- The preparation of inspection files in PowerInspect
- Building concise inspection reports, and storing them appropriately
- Self-managing workload to maintain on-time delivery
- Communicating feedback to key personnel
You will have:
- High attention to detail and good levels of concentration
- Great communication skills
- The ability to read and understand drawings and CAD data
- A flexible approach to workload
- The desire to learn and grow with Velocetec
- Basic IT skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office and the Windows environment
- Inspection experience is essential; hardware and software training is available.
If you want to become a part of this exciting and rewarding team, please get in touch with us by emailing [email protected].